Ari Herstand

where do u get the loop peadals

Ari Herstand responded on 02/08/2012

i use a boss rc50 looping pedal. however i think the one i use they discontinued.. but i believe they've come out with a different model that's similar. most guitar centers or amazon will have it. good luck! hope to see you on tour this spring :)

1000 characters remaining